Sunday, May 27, 2007

Public facilities

Sooooooooooooo I have no been up for 24 straight hours. Yep, got up at 3pm yesterday, went to work, came home and went on a family outing. A long day, I tells ya. But it was worth it to see my brother, who recently returned from Iraq. Not to mention my nephew Cameron and sister-in-law Kelly. So yeah, it was fun.

I will admit that dealing with my parents during this type of event is a special challenge. Especially when sleep deprived, but I managed to keep my cool and not let my inner bastard out. We started off with breakfast at Ryan's, which we probably should have skipped, but that's hindsight. I purposely didn't eat a lot, as food at that time of day turns into an uncomfortable brick in my stomach and I feel ill for the whole day.

After that, we headed up to Philpott and claimed the roofed shelter area as our own, which was fortuitous as when your were in the sun it was hot as two fat hairy bikers fucking in a desert in hell. The view was nice and the breeze made it bearable.

Anyway I'm now making a beeline for bed. I'm exhausted and probably gonna fuck up my sleep schedule for a week.

No comments: