Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wolf moon

I've kept busy this weekend. Sunday I went to Greensboro with Trip and Jill and we had a nice dinner at PF Chang's and saw Evan Almighty. The movie was pretty good, about what I expected really. I'd rate it a +1 chainmail viewing.

Yesterday I hung with Danny and Trip and we goofed off for a while. Played some Forza 2, which kinda made me want to pick the game up, but I'm not sure if I wanna drop $60 on it. Especially with so many games I really, really want on the not too distant horizon. Also tried Rainbow Six Vegas, which Danny is addicted to, did not really care for that.

After Danny bailed Trip and I watched the abortion that is Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I knew it wasn't going to be great, just judging from the first FF movie, but I hope that maybe the inclusion of my all-time favorite comic book hero would make it better. Was not to be. Sooooo many things wrong with that movie. Jessica Alba=hot ass, horrible actress. She's just not good. All in all, this movie gave me a torn colon.

No comments: