Saturday, September 16, 2006

They don't love you like I love you

My work schedule has changed. It's the first time ever that losing someone at work has lead to me having a better schedule. I now get Sundays and Mondays off, starting tomorrow and lose an overnight shift for one where I leave at 1 a.m. That is a relief. I probably wouldn't mind overnight shifts if I didn't have a two hour commute that pumps it up to 14 hours and that's brutal.

I'm currently reading this book called Hairstyles of the Damned and it's pretty good. It's about high school angst and all that. I probably wouldn't have paid it any mind if it hadn't of been published by Punk Planet Press. I'm a fan of their magazine and basic philosphy so I picked it up.

Spent most of last night on the phone with Kevin, Trip, Gabe and Corb. Who knew I was such a big phone person? Not me, usually I hate the fucker, but lately I can't stay off it. I suppose chattering on the phone at work is better than actually paying attention to what I'm doing.

No comments: