Friday, December 29, 2006

James Brown is dead

Been an intensely busy few days. But good. The holidays are hectic and this year has turned it up to extra spicy. Went to see my bro on the 26th, which was an adventure. Had a good 60 minutes of sleep and then spent the whole day with my parents. Got home around 7 p.m. and immediately drove to Roanoke to hang with Mike, Shannon, Adam and Greg. Had a good time, but I'm lucky I didn't collapse on the drive home and hit a tree.

Lots of other stuff going on, but I don't feel like blogging about it.

In fantasy football news my hunt for the championship ended abruptly when Laverneus Coles dropped a fat deuce when I needed 12. Sad.

Also a moment of silence for the godfather of soul, the hardest working man in show business, the living legend,Mr. James Brown. The world is a less funky place without you.

No comments: