Thursday, February 24, 2005

bad apple spoils...

I've been entirely too slack today. I got up at a reasonable hour tho...well reasonable to me anyway and watched 24 Hour Party People (another loaner from Kev). It was interesting. A movie about Joy Division, New Order and the Happy Mondays, more or less. Since I'm a big fan of two of those bands (the first two for the record) I enjoyed learning some of the lore. It wasn't a laugh a minute tho and moved slow in some places. I'd say +1 chainmail overall.

After that I moved on to my usual position in the WoW world. I managed to get roped into doing this instance with a group that I didn't know all that well. Most of the time I stick to my guildmates, because they aren't morons. This experience reinforced that concept in a big way. It's amazing how one asshole can ruin everything.

I think I hear my bed calling me.

No comments: