Thursday, February 24, 2005

Try the new WhatchaMcCarcuss sandwich at Krustyburger

So I spent the evening doing something I didn't want to...watching reality tv. Trip did let me watch the Christina Ricci guest appearance on Joey, so I can't complain all that much. You know I am finding here less and less attractive as she moves more toward conventional leading lady and away from weird goth chick. What can I say, I likes em pale.

Anyway watched the cursed Apprentice and Survivor. It's so easy to get caught up watching beautiful people argue. Especially survivor where they all wear next to nothing. I'm going to try and continue my resistance and not succumb to the reality.

We also watched The Simpsons where Marge's sister Patty came out and was gonna marry a woman. There was a lot of talk about one of the characters coming out and I don't think Patty was the top pick. Hard to say why in retrospect.

Nothing else new going on, really. I'm reading Dean Koontz's Frankenstein: Prodigal Son. It's not bad, got a cool concept so far. I've always enjoyed the Frankenstein legend. It's a good story that doesn't really paint society in a positive light overall. Well that's how the original worked out, we'll see if this new take on it stays true.

No comments: