Saturday, February 12, 2005

Pigbenis

Got up early today and went to work... don't get too excited. I was there for 20 minutes and then left and spent the rest of the day watching tv with Trip. We watched L.A . Confidential, which was pretty good. I'd say +1 chainmail.

We also watched a lot of G4 and the end of Along Came Polly. The we played a bit of classic Halo, which is still fun. After fetching some Taco Bell, we watched some more of the series Wonderfalls. Man do I love that show. The lead character, Jaye, is my ideal woman. I know I have a lot of ideal women, but what can I say, there are acceptable parameters which several jaded, disaffected brunettes fall.

On Friday I had dinner with some of my family, which was both pleasant and painful at times. My aunt Yvonne, who is a faithful reader (that's three!), mentioned her love of Charlie Daniels' Devil went down to Ga, which amused me at the time, considering my post Super Bowl comments. Come to find out, she hadn't read that and seemed a little put off by my comments in an email. Let me say that I honestly do think that is a decent song, pretty good really. But it's the only thing they every let the man play. Can't they just let him rest or explore some new territory? Is that too much to ask.

No comments: