Tuesday, February 15, 2005

better lucky than good

Now listening to: The Eels (Rotten World EP)

Kevin loaned me a movie called Intacto several months ago and I finally got around to watching it today. It was about exceptionally lucky people that were capable of stealing other people's luck and using it for themselves. It was an odd film overall, but not bad. It had slow pacing at times, as foreign films often do, but didn't drag too much. It also had Max Von Sydow, who is a great actor in my book. I mean if only for Strange Brew, he's a genius. Anyway Intacto gets a +1 chainmail for it's efforts. Now if I can only get it together and watch the other stuff Kev loaned me.

Anyway I'm now trying to develop the luck stealing talent. I'm not sure if it's gonna work out, but I could stand some good luck.

No comments: