Sunday, February 06, 2005

A rose by any other name

So Corb took me out for dinner and theatre last night. (I told him ahead of time I wasn't putting out, so there was no confusion.) We went to Averett and saw their production of The Complete Works of Wllm Shkspre (Abridged). Which was pretty good. I like the play, but it suffered from some college theatre problems. Still not bad.

The only problem I really had is that Corb is too well known in the local drama circles and I end up stranded and alone while he chats with any and everyone. This is especially bad when we are alone, because I look like his bored boyfriend. (I'm always hyperaware of the gay thing in a theatre.)

Visiting a college always makes me long for the good ole days of mycollege years. Although being forced to listen to some of the conversations of college students makes me wonder if I was that vacuous. I honestly don't think so, but I could be a bit biased.

No comments: