Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Roses and indigestion

Well I spent all yesterday delivering flowers. It wasn't that bad, honestly. I've had worse jobs. Everybody is usually happy to see the flower guy and you're surrounded by nice smells all day.

Plus most of the time is spent driving around listening to cds. I was in Corb's Jeep so I was plenty comfortable in that. My soundtrack for the day included The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Fugazi, The Pixies, The White Stripes, The Rolling Stones, The Eels, Sleater-Kinney and Modest Mouse. So I was rocking for much of the day.

My only problem at all was that I saw way too much a.m. I was still up at 3 a.m. and had to be at the shop at 8 a.m. I was fine until about 2 p.m. when it started to rain and I was just beat. I managed to survive to the end, but it was a struggle.

Not sure what my plans are today... I may just stay in and relax, a.k.a. my normal life at this point.

No comments: