Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Faint glimmer

Now listening: high quality emo

Soo tonight Trip did me solid and took me out to Red Lobster. It was quite nice. I have been depressed the last coupla days and needed a bit of a pick me up. Thank you Trip for providing it.

You know I really have to thank my friends for being cool. They keep me going when everything else seems to be stacked against me (like now). I can't tell you how good it is to have people I trust to commiserate with or help me think about something else.

I know I can be difficult, moody, insulting and generally a bastard, which makes it all the more amazing that these people keep me around. Anyway thanks to all the people who put up with my shit and keep coming back for another handful. It is greatly appreciated.

No comments: