Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Come on, come on

So Sunday Trip, Corb and I hooked up with Jeff and Melissa and had dinner. That was fun and those two seem really happy, so that's cool. Jeff told me he could hook me up with a job in Durham, but I'm not sure I'd be able to make enough to live there. Anyway it was cool to see them and a good time was had by all.

After dinner they had to leave, so Corb and myself returned to Trip's for a spot of Halo 2 action. Trip and I then watched Deadwood, which is undoubtedly the best show on tv. (There are probably three or four things I say that about, but they are all in different categories, so they are the best in their division). Have to say I was amused by some of Al Swearingen's more "intimate" moments.

Ohh I also talked to my brother on Sunday morning. He's doing well. He's going through the nostalgia phase that fatherhood seems to bring on in lots of new dads. He's been hitting ebay and looking for M.U.S.C.U.L.E. men, a collectible plastic toy from our youth. It's a bit silly, but I certainly have no room to judge, I'm terribly silly about plenty of things.

Yesterday I didn't do much at all, just my usual WoW regimen. I think I may go watch Ray and see if it was as good as everyone said.

No comments: