Friday, March 11, 2005

The most beautiful boogeyman

Hit Trip's last night and we played Sim City 4. I watched him play for a while, then he had to run off and watch Survivor, so I avoided reality tv by administering Penguingrad. It's funny that we are competitive about Sim City. Currrently his coffers have swelled to a ridiculous rate, but I have more people. I like to keep the people happy. My biggest problem is that I am running out of room to expand. Not sure how to proceed.

Couldn't help but notice that my visitation numbers are way down. Not really a surprise considering my spotty update schedule. I'll try to do better, but my life is either dull or depressing of late.

1 comment:

rmacapobre said...

i enjoyed sim city 2000 the most. i made all the way up to state capital. feats i failed to do with the later versions.

also, i wish they made having an agricultural based city option more accessible (realizable).