Saturday, March 19, 2005

Not enough materials

So it's been a pretty good day. I got my state tax return and so I'm not totally broke for a bit. That's a pleasant change. I downloaded a cool new skin for Firefox, called Pimp, that Trip showed me. It's pretty sweet.

This evening I tooled out to Trip's with my comp and we figured out how to get Starcraft working on a LAN. Man that was cool. Trip owned me the first coupla games, but with the help of the mighty Protoss, I managed to pull out the last one. I look forward to matching up with him in the future, although currently I'd have to give him the advantage. I'll have to look into what I can do to catch up skillwise.

But yeah, I decided to pull out Starcraft because Gabe mentioned he had been playing it lately. I really wish he had high speed internet so we could play, but I doubt that's gonna happen in the near future. Still it made me want to give the game a go again. In fact, Trip and I are gonna hook up some Warcraft action in a coupla weeks. That should be even more fun, as I always prefered the Warcraft world. (Who woulda thunk it with my complete immersion into World of Warcraft?)

Ohh my aunt sent me this cool link to determine what breed of dog you are. The interface of the site is really cool. Somehow I ended up as an Alaskan Malamute, which I suppose is ok. Just not sure how I ended up rating as one. Trip was a German Shepherd, which is also odd. Anyway here is the link.

2 comments:

rmacapobre said...

le monde de warcraft ... not available in my country .. f*!@#$ shit ..

eric said...

Sorry to hear that, it's a great game. Thanks for stopping by, by the way.