Sunday, March 27, 2005

Now I'm running like a flaming pig

Been an interesting weekend video game-wise. I started with a total beating of Trip in Starcraft, a unprecedented occurance. This was followed shortly thereafter by Trip defending his honor in Halo 2. Another odd occurance. It was as if we switched roles for a bit. This was all Friday.

Today I returned to Trip's, but left my comp. at home so no Starcraft. We played Halo 2 again and I may have come out on top overall, but I did not have the ownership I usually do. Trip is hanging in there with a vengeance. Corb is also in there and will offer the occasional surprise. He's just fun to listen to when we play. We're currently trying to talk him into getting Starcraft. That way we can all play from home. We've tried with the XBox, but that's more than he's willing to spend.

My fading Halo skills are disappointing because I need to hone my skills in before hanging with Adam and crew on Thursday. I also haven't played any poker since we last hooked it up over Xmas. I'm gonna be rusty.

My aunt sent me a cool article on Deadwood. If you're not watching it, you should be. Here is the link.

1 comment:

rmacapobre said...

> starcraft

that game was huge when it came out years ago (il y a dix ans?).