Sunday, March 06, 2005

No one gives a damn right now

My boring life continues unabated. I've hung out with Trip the last coupla days. Yesterday we hooked up with Danny for some Halo 2 action. It's funny how the enthusiasm for that game has kind of waned lately. We had a good time tho.

I have been reading Dave King's The Ha-Ha, which my mother recommended to me. It is a well put together novel and I'm enjoying it. Time also gave it a positive review, so others may want to look into it. It's an odd tale about a man who can't speak and his attempts to reconnect with the world after years of coasting.

I've been listening to a lot of old cds while play WoW lately and it's hard to explain how much I miss music when I don't spend a lot of time listening to it. I have so many albums and sometimes I'll go a month without really sitting down and tuning in to them. I'm confounded by people who don't get into music at all. To me it is a reason for being.

No comments: