Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A knife behind the eyes

So Roethlisberger's injury is not as bad as I thought, thankfully. That is sooo a good thing for me. He's probably gonna sit out this week against the Jaguars. Which means our third string QB, Charlie Batch, is gonna be starting as Tommy Maddox is injured. I'd say look for the run a little bit.

In other news, I whipped Trip's ass in ESPN 2005 hockey last night. The Penguins cannot be stopped (ok, yeah they probably can, but whatever). It's a lot of fun tho and I'm actually considering picking up the game. I go through hot and cold spells on hockey. Oddly enough, while Trip and I were battleing with the Pens and Sabres, the actual Pens and Sabres were playing. Sadly the real Sabres won that battle 5-4 in OT.

Trip and I also watched The Biggest Loser (or as we call it The Fat Show!). You know I still like the show, but the player's personalities seem kinda dull. Most of the women seem irritating or whiney and ready to place blame on someone else. The guys all seem flaccid, as in just kinda blah. Well except for the ex-wrestler Matt, who fluctuates between the guy I'm rooting for to huge douche.

We the watched My Name is Earl and The Office and those shows rock. My Name is Earl has a really nice tone. It's stupid, but in a nice and funny way. The Office, on the other hand, is really funny, but in a way that makes you want to cover your face with yor hands because of the total humiliation of the characters.

No comments: