Monday, February 20, 2006

Can Tardly wait?

Last night I went to hang with Trip and both Danny and Corb showed up. We just hung out for most of the evening and had a pretty good time. Pretty low key, but always nice to get up with them. Corb, Trip and I ended up playing a little Halo 2 for old time's sake and man, our powers are weak. You lay off for a few months and your skills fade.

Today I didn't do a lot. I watched The Royal Tenenbaums again. That may be my all time fav. movie. There is just something about it that keeps drawing me back. Also I really love the suicide scene. It's got so much depth. I'm sure some would say it's bad to be inspired by a scene about killing yourself, but to me it's just got so much raw emotion. I could go on and on about it, but I'll not bother right now. Sufficed to say if you haven't seen it, you should.

After that I watched various movies on TV and played Warcraft. Yeah, I'm back on the horse (dreadsteed?). Now I plan on listening to some music and maybe doing a bit of emailing and reading. I've been kinda obsessed with ohGr's Welt album lately. He's a member of Skinny Puppy, which is good if you like industrial music. I've also obtained She Wants Revenge's self-titled album, which has a nice Bauhaus/Joy Division feel.

No comments: