Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm not who I thought I was

Tonight I found out that it's gonna take a whole new engine to get my Jeep back on the road. Yup, the whole schmear. More money I owe my mom. At least it's being fixed now tho, having it sit in front of the mechanic's shop was annoying me. Those guys tend to take their time getting to crap.

Not much else going on. Watched part of the Westminster Dog Show tonight and was actually pretty pleased with the dogs that won. The pug won the toy group and that's the only dog in the group I would even consider owning. Also Rufus the bull terrier won and I love a bull terrier.

I just watched some Wallace and Gromit (gotta love the villanous Feathers McGraw). I think I'm gonna go try to finish Elie Wiesel's Night, which is fairly depressing. That whole Holocaust thing really does not make for happy stories, I tell you. Still amazes me that mankind can be that horrible... not sure why, I see evidence of it everyday.

2 comments:

NickVNC said...

Pug's Rock!


And so does "Night"

I'm assuming you are going to let us know when the job is official?

eric said...

The minute I hear something I'll be posting. I'm stunned with waiting.