Friday, February 10, 2006

Ennui strikes once again

Man I am sooooo bored. Nothing seems to capture my interest. I've been tempted to reactivate my WoW account today I'm so bored. I'd like to not do that until I have a job and can determine if I'll have any time to play. Of course, until I get a job I'm gonna have mountain of free time and nothing to do during it. I know, I know I should be writing... I have no excuse, I just don't feel particularly inspired at the moment. Anyway we'll see if my will can hold off the wiles of Warcraft.

Actually I got an email today from City of Heroes about them giving me a trial for Valentine's Day. So I set forth to reinstall it and see what's new. Unfortunately I have forgotten my login, so I have about three gigs of a game I can't play on my comp. at the moment. I sent in a support email and we'll see what they have to say.

No comments: