Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Huffing kerosene

Now listening to: Big Black

I finally got some sleep, which was nice. I plan on sleeping in a bit again tomorrow, despite work. That's just how I roll. I am totally in love with my iPod. It's sooo awesome. No more toting cds around and having to switch them out all the time. Now I just load it and go. Life is sweet.

Of course, between carrying the iPod and my cell phone I am a walking communications tower of sorts. Constantly in touch with the outside world. I'm exploring the cyberpunk ideal of posthumanity. Well not really, but I'm closing in on it.

Didn't do a whole helluva lot today. Got up late, loaded a bunch of cds back onto my hard drive, went to Walmart and OfficeMax looking for a USB hub. I still need an iPod case, but may wait until after my next payday to not stress out my finances. I need to get back to my frugal days from earlier on this year.

After that I hit Trip's for a bit, then headed over to Jill's. I met her kids, which was a little scary. Kids intimidate me, what can I say? I don't want to be the horrible childhood memory that scars them for life. Well, not unless they deserve it, hehe. Anyway, I suppose it went ok.

After the kids went to bed we watched The Devil Wears Prada, which I'll be generous and give a +1 chainmail rating. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Nothing I need to see again, still Anne Hathaway is more than a little tasty.

No comments: