Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm TNT

Yeah it's been a while since I blogged, what of it? I've been busy. Sorta. Plus I had a "happy" post up and wanted to see how that felt for a while. Too many more of those and I may have to kick my own ass. Hehe.

Anyway nothing major to report, lots of Warcraft and whatnot. I need to watch my Netflix movies, but can't seem to find the time. I ran the UVa vs. NC State basketball game on the CW last night. Go Cavs! Woo, college hoops. It wasn't bad, but my tolerance for basketball is pretty low.

I also watched part of the NHL All Star game, just to see Crosby and Ovechkin play together. Then I remembered it was an All Star game and nobody really gives a shit. So I didn't watch the third period. I switched to The Naked Trucker and TBones Show, which was ok. It's got some moments (TBones fighting a bear "Cmon Bear!"). I'm not sure it has long term potential, but who knows.

Anyway it's time for work, blah.

No comments: