Thursday, January 04, 2007

This is my rifle

Now listening to: Combichrist

Man I always forget how much I love industrial music until I throw some on. So harsh, yet I gotta love it.

One more thing I realized today that I like about my iPod is that it allows me to keep complete track of everything I listen to. That means if you want to see what I've been listening to for the past week all you gotta do is scroll to the bottom of the page and check out my cool little iTunes themed list. It used to only be a list of what I listened to while sitting at home in front of my computer, when it updates next week it'll be comprehensive.

Watched Biozombie tonight and I can't recommend it. It was supposed to be a Japanese "cult hit" but it's just not great. Couple of cute asian girls and a few select interesting moments, but far too much filler. Also the zombies are kind of lame. I'm giving it a shaq-fu rating... Gah, I gotta think of a different name for that rating, it's kind of lame. That's gonna take some thought.

No comments: