Sunday, March 12, 2006

Full steam ahead

I'd like everyone to note that after tonight's shift I will have worked 60 hours in the past week. This is notable as I haven't worked 60 total hours in the past year and a half before getting this job. Hell, I probably didn't average 60 hours every two weeks at the Bulletin, all told. Last night was a bitch. I am a night owl, but not leaving work until 4 a.m. is a pain with my commute. I'm pretty damn tired.

At least I get tomorrow and Tuesday off. I need to get a haircut and clean out my Jeep. Lots of little things to do. It's funny tho, I have lots more energy now that so much of my time is taken up with work, as opposed to my extended vacation. I suppose the psychological weight of feeling useless and broke takes its toll. That is not to say I'm not tired now, just that overall I'm moving and shaking.

Nothing else new to report. My father is a difficult patient apparently and no new developments there. I suppose I should go shower and prepare for my drive to work, woo. At least the weather is making the trip pleasant.

No comments: