Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nose to the grindstone

So my weekend has come to an end, alas. I suppose I have no right to complain, having had a substantial vacation before that. Still I definitely needed a couple of days here, as I didn't realize how beat I was. Monday I felt exhausted all day and finally conked out about 2 a.m. and slept until 1 p.m. the next day. Making up some time.

Not much to say other than that. I signed up for XBox Live again with a free two month card and got to play with Adam, Mike and Trip. That was cool and I'm hoping to do it again. I wish there were some other game we could get on. I may try to get some Madden going with Adam at some point.

Speaking of football, I'm trying to keep up with all the trades going on now, but man they are happening in flurries. Edgerrin James heads to Arizona, WR mania is Redskin land, the Browns signing a ton of people, Drew Brees a Saint and Daunte Culpepper is now a Phin. I wonder what Nick thinks of that. Culpepper ain't bad, but I'd prefer Brees personally. I suppose we'll see what happens, lots of teams with seeming playoff potential this season.

No comments: