Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm the only one that exists in this vacuum

Another night in the books. Not bad all told, although the drive home sucked... I didn't have to get in until 8 p.m., so I decided to do dinner beforehand. A coworker had mentioned that Cici's Pizza was a nice buffet that was cheap with good pizza, so I thought I'd check it out. It turned out he was right, by and large. I doubt I'll be back anytime soon, tho.

The problem I had was that I forgot what type of clientele cheap pizza buffets bring out. That's right, hordes of family people out and kids every-freaking-where. I was trying to read and eat quietly, when about halfway through my meal this family sits down right beside me. They had a maybe 7-8 year old girl with em. She had a cone thing that she was using as a megaphone. She decided to shout at me for about 4 solid minutes while her mom fetches the pizza. She has no idea how close she was to having that fucking thing as a permanent part of her anatomy.

Anyway, tomorrow I go in early to meet with the insurance lady, who seemed pleasant. That's right, I'll be among the ranks of the insured... woohoo.

No comments: