Sunday, April 09, 2006

The desolation of interpersonal relationships

There is a special kind of despair I get when I am around people and wish they'd go away and then when they aren't there I feel lonely. I've been in a pretty melancholic mood all day, probably because of the rain. I dunno, I've just felt isolated of late. My home doesn't feel like home and nothing I do seems to ultimately bring me much pleasure.

It's probably just doldroms induced by spring coming and me not having anyone to sprung with, if you will. Anyway, it's way too late and I need to sleep for another fun-filled day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you are suffering from is "separation from your peeps" syndrome. This can be alleviated by spending a weekend with your posse and partaking in manly festivities.