Monday, April 10, 2006

My other ride is your mom

Sooo I'm not near as depressed today. Don't get me wrong, it's not all rainbows and unicorns, but I'm not breaking out the white makeup and black clothing while listening to the Cure either. Work was, well work. Sunday is bad because the WB programming sucks donkey nard and good because I turn that shit down and watch the Fox stuff that's good and then adult swim.

The highlight of the night was when a coworker was talking about Aliens vs. Predator, the horrible, horrible movie. He really liked it!!??! and wondered "If they'll make a sequel?" I didn't really feel like discussing why I thought this movie was a hunk of utter shit, so I replied with a noncommittal, "They probably will." Which seemed to satisfy him, although I may not have been able to remove the resigned tone from my answer completely.

Anyway, one more night of work before my five day weekend and Mike's bachelor deal. Wooo. Hopefully tomorrow won't suck totally.

No comments: