Saturday, April 01, 2006

People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time

Just got in from a relatively pleasant night of work. I realized that I love not having to deal with people at work. I got in at 4 p.m. and the place was packed. Guys working on stuff, people filing in and out organizing tapes and whatnot and I was kind of annoyed with all the traffic. At 5 p.m. most of those people disappeared and the evening brightened considerably. By 7 p.m. it was down to just me and Lindsay, who was working the Fox side and tends to be very quiet. I love it. No mindless, uninteresting time filling conversations, just me left to my own devices.

Anyway I am now highly tired. I should be going to sleep, but I will probably putter around the net for a bit. Ohhh yeah, I'm now officially insured, so that's one less thing to stress about. No cosmic April Fool's Day joke... well not yet anyway.

Ohh I finished reading William Gibson's Count Zero on Thursday night and it was good. Not my favorite of his books, but even at his worst he's better than most others. I'd give this book an easy foot massage. I'll eventually work my way through his entire catalog, I'm closing in on it now.

No comments: