Wednesday, April 19, 2006

dingdangdo

So I've finally been able to catch up on my sleep and that's nice. It's been a pleasant time for it. Spring makes for some great napping.

Yesterday Trip and I tripped the fish fantastic, enjoying a tasty sushi dinner. I tried to bring some back for my mom, but she would have none of it. Even going so far as to raise a sneer at the shrimp! Such a provincial attitude, alas.

Anyway not much else going on. I watched Capote and it was excellent (foot massage). Phillip Seymour Hoffman was amazing, not just for his effeminant lisping and whatnot, but for the depth of the feeling encased within. I now have to read In Cold Blood, just to catch up.

I also watched Hostel with Trip, which was less thrilling. I'm saying Meh. overall, although the boobs were quite nice. Still, as a horror film it really failed, I never felt that offput. Could be I'm just jaded.

Currently reading George R. R. Martin's A Feast for Crows, which Nick was kind enough to loan me. I'm having trouble getting into it. New characters introduced at the start makes it seem confusing. Of course, that's his perogative, I suppose, After three books in a series you have earned a little leeway. I'm sure once I get back into the swing of things I'll tear through it.

No comments: