Friday, October 20, 2006

Tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy

My feet hurt. Argh. I'm preparing to go to work now, which kinda sucks. I think I may be doing some training tonight, which could also suck, but it will spell the end of my 50 hour weeks for a while. That's both good and bad really, but I could use some time to myself.

So Adam has panned my new site design, claiming the colors aren't as good. I'm inclined to agree with him, although I do like some of the other accoutrements. Gonna have to see what else I can find when I get some time.

I watched the Devil's Rejects last night and enjoyed it. You know I often end up rooting for the villans in horror movies and clearly Rob Zombie is the same way because you can't not root for the Rejects. He takes all the coolest bits from 70s horror movies (including some of the actors) and makes you love the evil! I'm sure at some point there will be an antropologist showing this movie as an example of the decline of the American way of life. Something to look forward to.

No comments: