Monday, October 23, 2006

Who cares about you?

So clearly I've been fiddling with my blog again. I went for a more Steeler-centric theme, in spite of their overtime loss today. I'm still not sold on it tho. I may have to figure out how to manipulate html to get what I want and who has the time? So this will do for the moment, I tried to keep it readable although black type on a black background was tempting.

So yeah, Pittsburgh lost in OT. An OT that should have never happened. First of all we shouldn't have put the ball on the ground three times, giving up 21 points on turnovers. Secondly, we shouldn't have let them have a successful onside kick. Third there should have been no bullshit false start penalty with eight seconds left. How can you make that call when you didn't call a helmet to helmet hit on Roethlisberger? That call made the game a coin flip and we lost it.

Anyway, after the game I went for a walk to cool down and then went and had dinner with Corb and Trip. We went to Applebee's and saw Jared from Subway, clearly off his diet. I feel so betrayed. Honestly, I would have never noticed if Trip hadn't of pointed him out. I mean, who looks for Jared?

I just tried to watch George Romero's Night of the Living Dead and couldn't get through it. Too slow. I tried, but it wasn't taking. As I may have said in the past, I love me some zombies, but this was just too dated. So after that aborted attempt I decided to fiddle here. So that's my day, are you on the edge of your seat yet?

No comments: