Saturday, November 18, 2006

Before bed rambling

Apparently I'm not updating enough to satisfy some of my law enforcing readers. That's how it goes when you have to do actual work instead of sitting in your car eating donuts. Hehe.

Honestly there is not much to tell. I bought Soul Caliber 3 for my PS2 (which has become officially antiquated as of 8 a.m. yesterday) and have spent too much time with that. I've also been reading Neil Stephenson's Cryptonomicon which is quite good. More about that when I've finished it. Ohh, I also watched The Breakup, the Vaughnifer vehicle, and it was ok, nothing exceptional really (Meh.). I mean it has some cool Vince Vaughn moments, but I'm accustomed to greater things. Ohh and Jennifer Aniston is hot, I'll give her that.

What I should be doing instead of all of those things is writing. I've been working on a couple of ideas during my commute. (Gives me something to do besides dwell on self hatred.) I think I've more or less worked out what I'm gonna write for my grad app. Still there is the process of taking that out of my head and putting it into real words and that can be time consuming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 days, dude. Come on. No posts in 5 days? Slacker.

AJW