Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I know about pain and suffering and being cold, but I just wanna fuck

Now listening to: Jane's Addiction

Soooooo not much went on the last couple of days. Watched some football, Steelers and Surly Caribou were both victorious (despite a stunningly low score by the Bou) and all is well on that front this week. Tonight Trip and I hung out, played some video games. I schooled him at Soul Caliber 3 and he had his vengeance in hockey. They grossly underrate my Penguins, but that's not entirely why I lost. I do kinda suck, especially on defense.

We also watched Squidbillies, which is undoubtedly the best show on television about hillbilly squids and their hijinks. Click that link and hit the fix up to see a brilliant 15 minute episode dealing with complex issues of dating, love, fidelity and truck-boat-trucks.

Hey speaking of hockey (a paragraph ago) I got the tickets to the Caps-Pens game that Adam, Rachel and I are attending. I'm stoked. Looking forward to heading up to civilization for a coupla days and doing this and that.

Ohh the title? That's a Jane's Addiction lyric that I appreciate. It's my mission statement these days.

No comments: