Sunday, November 05, 2006

Murder train a-comin

After a brutal work week I am finally free. Today I enjoyed the first of four days off and that was nice. I went to my grandma's 80th birthday party. It wasn't too bad. Lots of older people that I really have no idea about, but whatever. I got to see most of the relatives I like, so that was good.

Ohh, one thing I can complain about is the fact that when I arrived home at 7a.m. this morning I got out of my Jeep and smelled gasoline. I check underneath and, sure enough, gas is dripping. So now instead of being free for time off, I get to stay in and wonder if my Jeep will be back on the road by the time I have to be at work. If not, I'm fucked. It's pissing me off.

Anyway, after the party I went to Trip's for a minute (in Mom's car) and we watched a Hellboy cartoon he had taped. It was pretty good, most of the same people from the movie. Trip was less enthralled and slept through a significant portion of it.

It's late (early?) and I'm headed for some sleep. Maybe I'll be able to rise before the first games start tomorrow.

No comments: