Tuesday, January 20, 2004

America Online in England

Now watching: Mullholland Drive
Now reading: Dan Brown (Digital Fortress)

Well it's been a busy afternoon. I got up when my brother called me to help him cancel his America online account. Since he's in England it doesn't work for him. I pointed out the irony of getting AMERICA online while you're in Britain but he wasn't amused. Anyway I have to try and take care of that.

Then I talked to Adam for a while, I now have to book our flight, yay. And then I talked to Mike Weaver, who will be playing poker with us on Sunday, if I can get a game up.

I also put some stuff in my new address book. Filled in the blanks as it were. I'm now watching Mulholland Drive and it's a typical confusing David Lynch movie. Loosly strung together narrative with odd dialogue and weird characters. Some interesting shots and a definite touch of a magical undercurrent.

Trip seems to think that I've been slacking off on my updates so this is a quick one for him. Bitch.

No comments: