Monday, January 05, 2004

Beyond good and evil

I'm not feeling very well today. I'm glum. It's all rainy and I'm annoyed at the world. I don't want ot work and am considering calling in sick, although that's probably a bad idea. It started last night, Trip and I were playing poker and a mood just hit me. I ended up practically giving him my last six bucks just to go. After that I came home and tried the normal avenues of escape from reality and finally went to bed.

This morning I was awoken by some moron banging on the door for 10 minutes. I thought it was downstairs, but Bill finally got up and let him in. Apparently he was here to fix something in hte bathroom. So after much beating and banging to keep me awake (not to mention unable to pee) he left and I nodded off. Now I'm just in a foul mood for no reason at all.

Anyway I think I'm just gonna finish watching the Tick and play fire emblem until I have to decide whether to go to work or not.

No comments: