Friday, January 02, 2004

I can't come around down here

Now listening to: Frank Black

I can't tell if I'm tired or just so bored from work that I can't think straight. It was DULL tonight. I spent most of the evening trying to find something interesting on the internet and failing.

My new year's was relatively uneventful. Went to Trip's and watched the UFC pay per view...which was simply reruns and was pretty dissappointing. We played Lord of the Rings Risk and I won, which was pretty cool. Not really an exceptionally good time, but, all in all, pretty high on my list of new year's celebrations.

I'm supposed to be going car shopping with Mom tomorrow. It could be an excruciating exercise, as Mom can be a handful and I loathe car salesmen. I hate pushy people and salesmen are trained to be pushy. I'm hoping to find a reasonably priced used import sedan. Nothing flashy, I just want the mobility at a decent price.

No comments: