Thursday, January 29, 2004

I always pay with ass pennies

Now listening to: Sleater-Kinney (One Beat)

My throat still hurts, but I'm actually in a good mood. My Upright Citizens Brigade DVD came along with this Sleater-Kinney album and both rock my fuckin socks off. UCB is so mighty, you haven't lived until you know the dangers of a poo stick. It's sidesplitting. Incidently, ass pennies are pennies that you would put in your ass and then spend. After so long you can be sure that whoever you deal with has had a penny that you had in your ass in their hand. This gives you a psychological edge in dealing with them.

This album is the shiz. These girls take off the gloves and pummel you with rock and roll goodness. I don't think I've actually bought an album this good in a long while. Well maybe Embrace and Rites of Spring...or the Shins, whatever, this shit drops it old school.

Had Trip's B-Day thingee, which was a bit abbreviated, but fun. We got him Counterstrike for Xbox, which he seemed to enjoy. Now he and I have to find something for Danny's B-Day in Feb.

No comments: