Sunday, January 11, 2004

Most painful eliminations

Now listening to: embrace

Well I successfully did absolutely nothing on Friday. It was nice. Lots of slackness. Today I had to work and that sucked. I won't bitch about it as I have nothing new to add to my endless rants about work. Same ol' shit.

Mom did let me drive her car instead of suffering through a jeep ride. I am scheduled to get a new car on Friday, so let's hope nothing happens between then and now.

Got my coat in the mail today, doesn't fit and I'm pissed about it. I know I'm fat, but shouldn't I be able to purchase clothes in my size? It's all so frustrating.

Adam called me on Friday and mentioned going to NYC for Mike's B-day and hanging out there. I couldn't think of a reason to say no and so I'm heading out there. It'll be my first flight. I'm looking forward to it. Now if I can just save some cash up beforehand. I hate that I'm bad with money. I just spend it, that's what I do. I have so many interests that I always have something I want. The price of being eclectic.

No comments: