Sunday, January 25, 2004

Howdy, name's Hank Himmler

Well today was spent goofing off. Trip and I had dinner at El Parral, where I ordered way too much. Then we rented a coupla movies and watched them with Corb. We watched A mighty wind, the new Christopher Guest mockumentary. It was a little slow really. Kinda funny, but not the best. Plus folk music...not really funny.

We also watched Fletch lives and it was quite good. Chevy Chase doing what he does. Good stuff. Need to get those Fletch movies on DVD...they'd be good to see on the regular. Sharpen up my asshole sidetalking skills.

I also watched the end of Mulholland Drive today. Some hot chicks in the movie, but it was typical David Lynch.

Tommorrow is the poker game. Wondering if I'll do well. Hard to say, but I definitely need to work on my skills before the tournament next week.

No comments: