Thursday, January 08, 2004

Fighting in a sack

Well I've been making good on my promise to do a lot of reading this week. I'm almost finished the DaVinci Code and have read Poker Wisdom of a Champion by Doyle Brunson and finished the Buddha of Suburbia. I rock.

The DaVinci Code is excellent. I enjoy it's biblical conspiracy theory and have little doubt a lot of it is true. That's the way these things work. It's all about the grasp for power.

Other than reading not much has gotten done. I've watched some poker on tv and went to several basketball games, which hasn't been so bad. Watching the Reno World Poker Tour thing on the Travel Channel was a little bit of a letdown tho. T.J. Cloutier, a poker legend, went out on the second hand and I wanted to see him get into the action. Very disappointing.

It has decided to become winter in a big way again and I am suffering the consequences. Still no new car and I can't find the title to my jeep. This sucks. It's supposed to snow tomorrow and I'm not really looking forward to it.

No comments: