Saturday, January 17, 2004

Glazed ham

Now: finishing up work, well...actually killing time until I can go.

A rather uneventful day so far. Watched Storytelling (another Todd Solondz film featuring no likable characters but is somehow entertaining) and some more firefly.

I then came to work and wrote a dull game story of last night's fiasco and then proceeded to hit the layout scene. Dullsville. But not a bad night really, so far no crises.

My plan is to go home and drink some wine, maybe watch still more Firefly and finish the series out or perhaps read. I finished Animal Farm at dinner. It was definitely worth the little time it took me to read. Not sure what's next on my list.

Must find something cool to do tomorrow. Mayhap I'll spend the day playing Beyond Good and Evil and try to finish it out on Monday. That way I can catch up with Trip who has destroyed the game already.

As for the title of this post, there is no real reason for it. Just a surreal moment of a fat guy.

No comments: