Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Eating styes from elephant's eyes

Now listening to: The Shins

Well today wasn't too bad. Kinda laid back, went ot work and that wasn't too bad. Danny got me a new chair that's pretty kickass. It sits just a little high, but hell the price is right and it's really comfortable. Plus it looks really nice, so rock on.

After work headed to Trip's to hang for a little while. Played a bit of poker and sucked it up. After getting knocked out of a no limit SNG in fourth place (and therefore out of the money) I went on complete tilt. No patience, no game. I think it was trip's evil presence throwing me off.

Now I'm thinking I may settle in and do a little reading or maybe play some Champions of Norrath (CoN). Hmm. I also could work on a new mix cd. I haven't made a mix in a while and have plenty of new stuff to put on it.

Or I could do some writing. I really need to start spending some time banging out some work on that novel idea. I think with the blogging I could do a good job of getting some good work done. After a blog I can step away from reality and really focus.

The whole blogging thing is very theraputic for helping me figure out what I think about things. I know most of the time it's just a lot of disjointed rambling about my day, but it helps me assimilate my days and coalate my thoughts. Of course the title of the blog is incoherent rambling so there is truth in the advertising.

No comments: