Wednesday, March 31, 2004

What is that? A boogin?

Now listening to: Blonde Redhead

Well I did it. I have turned to the dark side. I ordered a Dell laptop tonight. I feel ashamed, but what can I do? My hands are tied. Now I just need to get the high speed internet connection and wireless hookup stuff. Oh and get my jeep fixed (or get a new car, still not sure which). Why did I buy a computer before getting the jeep taken care of? Well I don't know, I'm silly sometimes. Especailly since it was wet and rainy today and riding in the jeep wasn't that fun.

I can't believe its after 1 a.m. now. Where has the day gone? I can surely kill a few hours.

I got an email from Gabe today telling me how good a column of mine was. That's pretty cool. My family is usually pretty sparse with the praise (we're highly critical by nature) so when it comes it means something. I need to write another good column, but nothing in sports has inspired me of late. I couldn't possibly care less about college hoops.

I guess I'm gonna go see what's up at the old pokerroom. Hopefully my comp will ship soon and I can get some real action (and hopefully make some real money).

No comments: