Thursday, April 01, 2004

If I could do anything, I'd be doing nothing

Now listening to: Cap'n Jazz

While sitting in the press box at an extremely cold, wet and nasty soccer match I got the pleasure of sitting in a roomful of 8th-10th graders from the opposing J.V. team. I now know why I hated those years. So many idiots talking way too much. I was already stunned by dealing with my least favorite parent from the school (thank god his son graduates this year) who wouldn't shut up. He's like Rodney Dangerfield without the talent.

Anyway the game blew, the weather was awful and both the Chappelle's Show and the WPT broadcasts were disappointing. I mean both were better than 90% of everything else on TV but they weren't exciting in relation to the rest of their episodes. I only saw moments of South Park, but it didn't seem that funny. Maybe I'm wrong about that, we'll see.

List of stuff I am currently interested in: poker, the upcoming P.J. Harvey album, getting broadband for my new computer, actually taking the time to work on my novel, being debt-free (he said after buying a new computer), Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 5.

No comments: