Sunday, April 18, 2004

Flagrantly silly

Now listening to: Air (Moon Safari)

Well I closed out one race weekend paper, only one more to go. Tonight went relatively smoothly until the very end, where a couple of mistakes caused everything to slow down. Kinda boned. We did have a siting of our publisher/owner so that was special. He brought some of his rich friends down from Loudon Co. to see the press run. Fuckin tourists. Must be nice to be wealthy and have nothing else to do but watch a newspaper press run.

Anyway I'm now destressing some. Chilling out, reading some blogs and listening to still more Air. I'm looking for some other interesting stuff to download and sample. I think I'm gonna pick up some Tortoise and perhaps some Stereolab. I'm feeling cool electronic ambient thing right now.

RANDOM THOUGHTS

A rhino on a tricycle

A baby eating a grapfruit

High Emperor George Clinton

Cheese attacking your city

Dental floss decapitation

Urine in convenient pellet form

Enjoy.

No comments: