Friday, April 30, 2004

All Shaq-fued up

Now listening to: my loudass air conditioner

Well today was pretty sweet. Got to work early, worked for a couple of hours, chugging out a coupla stories and then left for the day. Nice. Trip and I jaunted to Danville, where we did some shopping. I managed to resist the allure of City of Heroes for the moment. I have to beat Diablo 2 before I am gonna buy a new game. It's a must do. But City of Heroes does look sweet, I like the super hero vibe, too. But it has to wait.

I did get some new clothes and some new sandals. Whoo sandals. Not hippy sandals, more like soccer player sandals, really. I got a coupla cheap new hats, which is always good. I also hit the grocery store on the way home for some snacks and beverages. I got the new golden Oreos, while not as addictive as the original (or their double stuff variant - my personal fav.) they are pretty good.

Hoping for another slack day tomorrow, just have to cover a baseball game. Hoping for good weather (i.e. not bonechilling winds and cold) and a pitchers duel. After that I plan to drink a few beers (or maybe get some scotch to sip) and chilling out at Trip's.

No comments: