Sunday, April 11, 2004

I beat my dick like it owes me money

Now listening to: Modest Mouse (Good news for people who love bad news)

I actually had a good night at work. Minimal stress and everything went quickly. Nice. Now I can get on with my slackass weekend. I intend to watch some movies, improve my Tiger Woods game and possibly play some Balder's Gate 2. Very eventful. I'm hoping it rains, because there is nothing better than having nothing to do on a rainy day, but stay in and goof off. I guess it's vindicating.

I have to say that broadband has revolutionized my life. It's so nice being able to go and get exactly what I want immediately. I suppose the whole Windows thing has something to do with it, but I'm giving the credit to broadband. I downloaded bearshare tonight and got some choice songs. Funny how the minute I try to think of something I want, my mind goes totally blank.

This Modest Mouse album is excellent, but of course that is expected from these guys. Consistently awesome stuff from them. I like a lot of the new indie rock stuff that gets raved about, but sometimes it lacks a real human edge. Modest Mouse has that edge.

Note the title of this comes from Chappelle's show, the puppet episode. It's Charlie Murphy singing his fuck it song. Man I love that, I laugh out loud everytime I see it. That's good comedy.

No comments: