Thursday, April 08, 2004

We are consumed by society

Now listening to: Fugazi (13 Songs)

Well I have spent another eventful night fiddling with my new computer. It's so much fun piddling around and finding new stuff I can do. The doors seem wide open with my Windows capability. I have such mixed feelings. On one hand, The Mac operating systems are sooo much easier to use and more intuitive. On the other, the PC has so many more options availiable to it. I can go to almost every site and be sure it will work with minimal effort. If only Mac could regain it's market share to the point where everything was mac compatitble, it would be a perfect world.

Work was busy as fuck tonight. So many callins. I had to do a stupid track call in. Man I hate track, it's the worst. Plus the coach was an annoying douche, who insisted I take the times as well as the winners. That put me behind a half an hour. I ended up sweating deadline (which I rarely do) and it pissed me off. Work blows, I need to be independently wealthy.

I watched Mona Lisa Smile (note new bolding courtesy of PC features not available on the mac) today, wish I hadn't bothered. Aside from the plethora of hot women in the movie, it was quite dull. It so wanted to be a female version of Dead Poet's Society, but failed miserably. Too many subplots and not enough story to really carry them.

I also bought a mouse for the comp today and it's been well worth it. The track pad is a nightmare. Well it's late and I'm beat.

No comments: